Please see our Member Manual for a detailed list of terms of service.
Peg City Car Co-op has two different driving options:
1. Co-op Membership > Sign up now!
- requires a one-time, refundable $500 share purchase to become a member-owner of the service (for individual, household or business/organization).
- add eligible Drivers to a membership for a one-time $25 application fee.
- access perks like free hours between midnight and 7:00am.
- choose a plan catered to suit your driving needs at the lowest rates: [read more about rates]
MEMBER $0 per month, $4.50 per hour and $0.30 per km
MEMBER+ $25 per month, $2.50 per hour, $0.30 per km
2. Casual Driver > Sign up now!
- for those who are looking for access to our fleet without the commitment of membership.
- are not required to pay member shares.
- pay a one-time application fee of $25 and a re-occurring annual fee of $50
- pay a premium hourly rate of $9 which includes 100 kilometres of driving per day. [read more about rates]
to join either option, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old;
- Currently hold a Manitoba 5F class license or an Out of Province equivalent;
- No speeding convictions 30km above speed limit within last 3 years;
- Maximum 4 minor driving infractions within last 3 years;
- No more than one (1) at-fault accident in the previous 3 years; and
- Have no criminal driving charges.
Once you finish the online application, we’ll contact you to come down to the office and finish up the application process, pay your membership shares and application fees and set a date for your orientation.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call 204-793-3912.