Our 2013 Annual General Meeting is on Wednesday, December 11th – 6:30 to 7:30pm in the boardroom at 421 Mulvey Ave E (North Entrance!)
Friends, members and supporters of the co-op are invited to attend our annual general meeting to catch up, share news from the year and vote for new board members! Light refreshments will be provided. Please review our by-laws, Agenda and Board Nominations!
6:30pm-7:30pm, IBEX Business Centre
1. Welcome and Introductions – Shoni Litinsky, President
2. Review and Approval of Agenda – Shoni Litinsky, President
3. Report: Review of Operations – Beth McKechnie, Manager
4. Report: Review of Finances and Audit – George Harris, Treasurer
5. 2013 Nominations, Open from the Floor – Liz Dykman, Vice-President
6. Election of the 2013 Board of Directors – Liz Dykman, Vice-President
7. Other Business
The Peg City Car Co-op board is a working board, with many of its members volunteering 10-20 hours of work a month, depending on the time of year. Two board members have stepped down from their positions, and two are up for re-election (Beth McKechnie and Melissa Dupuis) leaving two vacancies. We have three nominations from our membership. Please check out our 2013 Nominations and Board Member bios for more information.
See you all on Wednesday!