Our 2014 Annual General Meeting is on Wednesday, December 17th – 6:30 to 8:00pm on the 4th floor of 460 Main St.
Friends, members, investors and supporters of the co-op are invited to attend our AGM to catch up and share news from the past year. Members will be electing new directors! Light refreshments will be provided. Please review our by-laws, Agenda and Board Nominations prior to attending. You can find those, and other documents in the 2014 AGM Action Kit.
2014 Annual General Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, December 17th 6:30pm-8:00pm, Fourth Floor at 460 Main Street
1. Welcome and Introductions – Shoni Madden, President
2. Review and Approval of Agenda – Shoni Madden, President
3. Report: Review of Operations – Beth McKechnie, Manager
4. Report: Review of Finances and Audit – Heather Sadowy, Treasurer
5. 2014 Nominations, Open from the Floor – Shoni Madden, President
6. Election of the 2014 Board of Directors – Shoni Madden, President
7. Other Business
Peg City Car Co-op has an elected working board of 8 (maximum) seats, with many of its members volunteering 10-20 hours of work per month, depending on the time of year. At each AGM, 4 Directors are elected to the board for a two-year term. Two directors will not be pursuing a another term (Shoni Madden, Kevin Morris), and two are up for re-election (Sean Madden, Liz Dykman) leaving two vacancies. There are no nominations from our membership, but we will be taking nominations from the floor.