Our 2015 Annual General Meeting is on Tuesday, January 26th – 6:30 to 8:00pm on the 4th floor of 460 Main St.
Friends, members, investors and supporters of the co-op are invited to attend our Annual General Meeting to catch up and share news from 2015. Members will be electing new directors! Light refreshments will be provided. Please review our by-laws, Agenda and Board Nominations prior to attending by following the links below:
- Peg City Car Co-op By-laws (approved March15, 2012)
Agenda for Peg City Car Co-op 2015 Annual General Meeting held at 460 Main St, January 26th 2016 at 6:30pm to 8:00pm
- Welcome and Introductions (Liz Dykman, President)
- Review and Approval of Agenda (Liz Dykman, President)
- Resolution #1: “That the Articles of Incorporation be amended to add another class of investment shares similar to the current Class A investment shares but non-cumulative and with a maximum dividend of 5%.”
- Report: Review of Operations (Aaron Russin, Operations Manager)
- Report: Finance (Mike Moreau, Treasurer)
- Review and Approval of Financial Statements and Audit
- Appointment of Auditor (Mike Moreau, Treasurer)
- 2015-16 Nominations, Open from the Floor (Liz Dykman, President)
- Election of the 2015-16 Board of Directors (Liz Dykman, President)
- Other Business
Peg City Car Co-op is governed by its working board elected to eight (maximum) Director positions. These ordinary members volunteer 10-20 hours of work per month, depending on the time of year, and chair or contribute to one of its four committees. As per the co-op’s by-laws, at each Annual General Meeting, four Directors are elected to the board from the membership for a maximum of three two-year terms before requiring a one year break. Three directors will be seeking re-election and running as a slate. Two nominations have been received from our general membership call for nominations.