Please click here for the Member Manual / detailed list of terms of service.
Wondering what kind of membership to sign up for?
Peg City Car Co-op has two different driving options:
1. Co-op Membership
- requires a one-time, refundable $500 share purchase to become a member-owner of the service (for individual, household or business/organization).
- add each eligible Driver to your account for a one-time $25 application fee.
- access perks like free hours between midnight and 7:00am.
- choose a plan catered to suit your driving needs at the lowest rates:
MEMBER $0 per month, $4.75 per hour and $0.34 per km
MEMBER PLUS $30 per month, $2.75 per hour, $0.34 per km
[read more about rates]
If you would like to join an existing corporate account, follow the link at the top of the page.
Are you interested in carsharing for your business, organization or non-profit? Email us!
2. Casual Driver
- for those who are looking for access to our fleet without the commitment of being a shareholder.
- are not required to pay member shares.
- pay a one-time application fee of $25 and a re-occurring monthly fee of $4
- pay a premium hourly rate of $9 which includes 50 kilometres of driving per day. [read more about rates]
to join either option, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old;
- Currently hold a Manitoba 5F class license or an equivalent;
- No speeding convictions 30km above speed limit within last 3 years
- Maximum 4 minor driving infractions within last 3 years;
- No more than one (1) at-fault collision in the previous 3 years; and
- Have no criminal driving charges.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204-793-3912.